- Experience is worth more than anything.
- Networking is so important, don't be afraid to take risks
- Work Ethic
- You can get a job sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter
- Risk it
- Don't be afraid to ask for help
- Being able to write is crucial but being multifaceted will put you ahead
- Social Media will be woven into whatever profession you go in to
- Work ethic is the most important. As long as you show you have the drive, you can learn the skills.
- Taking risks is important because you will never know what you can do unless you try.
- Social Media is the key to reaching an audience
- You won't have a successful business without social media
- Your brand needs a personality
- Work ethic and accountability
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Student "takeaways" so far
Here's what #clarkclass 7.0 students responded as their top takeaways from the class speakers so far. Three group discussions and summaries: