- Review of professional adoptions
- @Scott Williams
- Adoption interviews
- Trump assignment
- Reading assignments--tweet by tomorrow--Does this hold up with Trump's election?
- How twitter has changed journalism forever--http://www.socialmediatoday.com/content/how-twitter-has-changed-journalism-forever
- 13) Impact of twitter on journalism--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9xI-kAE8A
- 14) SM silences debate? http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/27/upshot/how-social-media-silences-debate.html?smid=tw-share&abt=0002&abg=1
- 15) Keep your opinion to yourself--http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/may/22/bbc-editor-election-coverage-ukip-twitter?CMP=twt_fd
- Trump twitter insults -- http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html?smid=tw-share
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
5-10 min Presentation --show screen shot of twitter page, sample tweets
Potential questions --see paragraphs guides below
3-page paper to prof--due day of presentation
At top--Your name, professional's name, professional's twitter name
Paragraph 1--Who they are, what they do
Paragraph 2--how use twitter, how long used, use other social media?
Paragraph 3--Their comments on value of twitter to professional
Paragraph 4--How they've seen it change, what see in the future?
Paragraph 5--Their advice on using twitter
Outline to every member of class--one page--bullet points covering essential information
Comparison paper of class speakers
3-page paper --due Jan.7.
At the top—list speakers, pro sites-your name, date
- intro—twitter use in your major—1 paragraph
- key points of two speakers
- compare and contrast
- what means to you as a pro and tweeter in future
- lessons learned