@JillCastilla's list of people to follow on twitter from earlier this year
@okieprofI asked #clarkclass speaker Jill Castilla, president and CEO of Citizens Bank in Edmond, to send us a list of people she follows in twitter and recommends.
As we explore the uses and changing perspectives of twitter, these contacts are valuable resources for business people and my students.
- @BeckyMcCray -- Blogger, expert on small biz; small biz owner from Oklahoma
- @ABWashBureau -- Rob Blackwell, American Banker’s Washington Bureau chief, novelist
- @WAFTIShow -- Possibly the greatest podcast in the Metro
- @EdmondActive -- Great information about all happenings in Edmond
- @GinaMCampbell -- Local social media expert, @okcsocial President
- @okcsocial -- OKC’s club for social media managers
- @KochComm -- Local PR firm with great local #hashouts on various topics
- @AmyJoMartin -- Her book, Renegades Write the Rules, is a must read for all things social and PR
- @ElwellEats -- Greg Elwell, @okgazette, is the guy to follow for your inner foodie – as an added bonus, he’s super funny!
- @DowntownEdmond -- Great account that features everything that’s happening in our little suburban “urban core”
- @briOKC -- Brianna Bailey, Oklahoman journalist that covers business like no other.
- @Mecoy -- Don Mecoy, you’ll find local business breaking news on his account before you see it anywhere else. Don actively monitors twitter feeds for stories – one of the best!
- @heardonhurd -- Best music festival in Oklahoma!
- @grahamcolton -- Singer/Songwriter from Oklahoma and co-founder of Fanswell, music promotion
- @annj_chen -- Marketing officer @citizensedmond
- @citizensedmond -- Best bank ever!